Thomas Simons (born April 9, 2004), better known as TommyInnit , is a YouTuber who plays Minecraft and is a Streamer on Twitch. He is currently the youngest member of the Dream SMP , narrowly beating out Tubbo , who is only 3 months old.
He befriended the Dream Team during the summer of 2020. He has joked about becoming the next member of the Dream Team and changing the name to Tommy & Friends. He is a member of the Dream SMP. His funny sense of humor and role-playing game has given rise to his fame, amassing 4 million subscribers in a year.
Thomas Simons Net Worth
Successful streamers can earn $3,000-$5,000 per month from their subscribers and links. Also, YouTubers earn around $18 per thousand views to $3 per 1000 video views. Looking at the statement, the social media influencer has an estimated net worth of over $1 million.
In addition, he achieved two world records in the Guinness World Records in 2021, including the most viewers live streaming a game of Minecraft on Twitch. Additionally, he won The Streamer Awards 2022 in the Best Minecraft Streamer category.
Thomas Simons Biography
Thomas Simons ‘Tom’ goes by the online name TommyInnit. He is a popular British gamer and a popular YouTube personality. He first created his YouTube channel ChannelNutpig in 2013 and his second channel TommyInnit in 2015. His second channel has amassed 11.4 million subscribers and over 1 billion views. In addition, he has run his YouTube channel under his name in 2021 with 5.45 million subscribers.
He is very active on different social media platforms with verified accounts. On Instagram he has an account @tommyinnit with 3.4 million followers. He has a Twitter account @tommyinnit with 3.8 million followers. On TikTok, he goes by the handle @tommyinnit with 11.6 million followers with 273.3 million likes.
The young social media influencer has a slim and well-groomed body. His body reaches a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.72 meters and weighs around 60 kg. There is no information about their body measurements of chest or waist respectively. He has a pair of gray eyes with a blond hair color.
- “Just killed a woman, feeling good.”
- “Wilbur, can you stop telling these children about the futility of life on Minecraft Hypixel and telling them how they’re all going to die some day?”
- “You fucked up.”
- “Deo and I have a fragile relationship these days!”
- “I’m streaming, mum! Yes, I know the space station is cool mum but I’m in a Minecraft tournament! Aw that’s poggers, mum.”
- “If you don’t stop, I’m gonna start stabbing shit.”
- “POG CHAMP”
- “I’M NOT A SCHLATT STAN!”
- “What I wouldn’t do to see TimeDeo these days.”
- “Will, I have good news and bad news. I found you a woman. Bad news, she’s American.”
- “Hey Phil, call me if you need another wife, I have a gun.”
- “It’s steak and chips night gents! I’m gonna beef up for Vikkstar.”
- “I don’t have crushes on women, Wilbur, they have crushes on me. Even if I did have crushes on them, I’d have to hide them for my brand. I must stay womenless or keep them in the shadows.”
- “You are dumb, stupid and dumb.”
- “Can’t believe I’m joining the Sidemen!”
- “I’m a man of many men.”
- “I was planning it out in my stress dream, Will. I plan out a lot of things with you in my stress dreams.”
- “Just spoke to a Woman who is an Hypixel Admin. Feeling Overwhelmed”
- “Aliens are not real. But bald people are”
- “L’Manberg Strong!”
- “God, what I wouldn’t give to live in Wyoming.”
- “Shh Gogy”
- “Eret, listen to me, and I mean this in the nicest way possible.. you fucked up”
- “We have to WAP – Worship and prayer.”
- “Oh I’m sorry Wilbur. Have a carrot, please, calm yourself.”
- “I don’t smoke, I just do lots and lots and lots of drugs.”
- “WHERE IS FOOT”
- “I wake up, I TikTok, I sleep, I repeat.”
- “Wilbur, when my mum asks me what I was doing tonight, and I say “I was participating in Cummie Squad with a 23-year-old man”, how do you think she’ll feel then? Do you think she’ll let me be a Minecraft YouTuber?”
- “Spoke to a Woman. It was Awesome”
- “Lets go to the Cuck Shed”
- “You know what they call me? They call me TommyTrusty.”
- (To George) “You are being BABY right now, BITCH!”
- “You are my girlfriend”
- “Shut up Gogy”
- “Tubbo in a Box!”
- “I HATE ALL MEN!”
- “If there’s one thing I love more than women, it’s igloos… That’s the truth.”
- ”Wilbur, if I ever get married, just shoot me.”
- “Everyone’s looking for a girlfriend meanwhile I’m still on drugs.”
- “Gogy, your name is one letter away from orgy. What does that mean?”
- “Bitchboy is a bitch”
- “Out bitched once again, by the king.”
Thomas Simons Career
He began his streaming career on Twitch, often streaming with 5-30 viewers, at the age of 13. He often streamed on a Minecraft server, Hypixel. One day, after a stream, he decided to attack a fellow streamer, Tubbo, who had 0 viewers. The two then began playing Hypixel together, mostly playing Skyblock, eventually becoming good friends.
About 1 year into his streaming career, he decided to start uploading on his YouTube channel, TommyInnit. His channel soon gained attention due to videos like “Every Minecraft YouTuber ever.” He soon gained a few hundred subscribers, but that video propelled him to over 5,000 subscribers on YouTube. As of January 1, 2021, he has accumulated 4.31 million subscribers.
His most popular video is “I Met Wilbur Soot In Real Life”, reaching over 12 million views as of December 29, 2020.
Tommy had been a fan of the Soot House for a while, and when British YouTuber and streamer Wilbur Soot announced that he was starting an SMP called “SMP Earth”, TommyInnit was eager to join.
After making videos with popular YouTubers like TimeDeo, and earning “YouTube Rank” on the popular Minecraft server Hypixel, he decided to DM Wilbur on Twitter. Wilbur then wrote back, explaining that if he were to show that he could get enough viewers while streaming, he would be added to the SMP.
Tommy then went and cleverly streamed on YouTube, where he would get a lot more viewers than if he were to stream on Twitch. Wilbur was impressed, and invited him to the server. Tommy then ended his stream once he got the DM, and then went live half an hour later on Twitch, streaming the SMP,”Business Bay” And start many battles and wars, the most memorable, “The Battle of the Bridges”.
Because of this, he gained lots of popularity, going from around 10,000 subscribers at the time to around 100,000. He also made many friends, most memorably Technoblade, Wilbur Soot, Ph1LzA, FitMC, and many more.
Between SMP Earth And Dream SMP
When SMP Earth fell out of favor, and was eventually shut down, Tommy returned to his normal streams in Hypixel Skyblock. After a while, his Twitch and YouTube started to pick up even more traction, propelling around 4,000 viewers on Twitch Livestreams and around 175,000 subscribers on YouTube.
Then he stopped doing content on Hypixel Skyblock, and started doing different things on streams, like YLYLs (You Laugh You Lose), content on Discord like One Question GO, YouTube “reactions,” and Minecraft videos. ” Haunted “, for example “So I found Minecraft’s Secret Update…”, but still continued to make content on Hypixel Skyblock with youtubers Technoblade and TimeDeo from time to time.
He also competed in a Minecraft tournament called the ” Minecraft Championships ” or MCC. He ultimately won the tournament, with Technoblade, Wilbur Soot, and Ph1LzA, earning around 935,000 video views.
This included videos about Minecraft hacking, which gained a lot of traction, propelling TommyInnit to nearly 250,000 subscribers. He then started taking content from his Twitch streams, like “Story Time” which included how he met famous Youtubers like Wilbur Soot and Technoblade, whilst also talking about how his school found out about his Youtube channel and how he got banned once on Hypixel.
Soon after, he made a video on Minecraft Server 2b2t.org, an anarchy Minecraft server notorious for its hacking and griefing; this video also gained much traction. At this time, Dream had noticed his content, and the two began to regularly chat on discord every so often. He then made a Minecraft video, where he uses a Minecraft auto clicker in a 1v1 with many popular YouTubers, including Dream, revealing to the world that they knew each other.
This video blew up, gaining over 800,000 views, and pushing TommyInit past 260,000 subscribers. After that video, Tommy and Tubbo went onto a server called Wynncraft, in which Tubbo, who is also a server developer, valued the server as a “1000 dollar Minecraft server”, due to how well made the server was. The video was noticed, and the owner of the server invited the two backstage to see how the server was run.
Shortly afterwards, Tommy borrowed a mouse off school friend Eryn (known online as Cyberonix) that had an auto-clicker on. The video he made with it also gained a lot of traction, and became Tommy’s first video to reach 1 million views.
He then also made a video with fellow Minecraft YouTuber Fundy, who had recently blown up on YouTube, and asked him to break his Minecraft to troll his friend Bitzel, in which he succeeded in doing. Tommy then did a stream on Twitch with Dream Team member Sapnap, which he dubbed Minecraft Speedrunner vs B*tch, with Tommy being the speedrunner, and Sapnap hunting him. Tommy eventually failed, and died to Sapnap after he exited his Nether Portal. Tommy was soon invited to join the Dream Team SMP.
Thomas Simons Personal Life
Talking about his personal life, he might be currently single or secretly in a relationship. However, he has not confirmed his relationship or revealed his past dating history. Also, he prefers to hang out with his friends and family.